Federal Neuro- Psychiatric Hospital, Benin city wishes to invite suitably qualified companies that wish to tender for cerement of goods, works and services to register with the hospital for the year 2019.
2. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT
Interested companies are expected to submit the following documents for registration:
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Evidence of Corporate Tax Clearance for last three (3) years; i.e. 2016, 2017 & 2018;
- Evidence of compliance with the Pension Reform Act, 2004; (as applicable);
- Evidence of registration with Industrial Training fund (I.T.F); (as applicable);
- Evidence of registration with the Bureau of Public Procurement (B.P.P);
- Evidence of Value Added Tax (VAT);
- Evidence of previous jobs done
- Company profile with curriculum vitae of key personnel, including registered office address, functional contact and e-mail address with telephone number;
- Sworn affidavit that no member of the Federal Neuro-psychiatric Hospital Management is a Director in company;
- Companies / Suppliers interested in the supply of drugs / medical supplies must in addition above listed documents submit.
- Current certificate of registration with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria;
- Current certificate of Premises registration.
3. SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
All contractor are to submit the above stated documents in a sealed envelop tagged application for registration of Contractor for the year 2019, addressed to Head, Procurement Unit, Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, P.M.B. 1108, Benin City, Edo State and dropped in the designated bid box located at the medical Director’s Office, 2nd floor, Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Benin City, not later than six (6) weeks from the date of the notice. Interested Companies are advised to report at the Procurement Office, 1floor, Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Benin City to complete register before submission.
4. OPENING OF SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS
Submitted documents shall be opened at the Board Room, Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Benin City, Edo State, immediately after the deadline for submission, 12:00noon and six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
5. CONTACT PERSON
For all enquires regarding the registration process, please contact: Head, Procurement, Procurement Unit, Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, P.M.B. 1108, Benin City, Edo State.
- This is not an invitation to tender.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment nor shall it entitle any individual or company to make any claim or seek indemnity from Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital;
- All expenses incurred in responding to this advertisement shall be borne solely by prospective companies / suppliers.
- All Certificates of Registration expires 31st December, 2019
For: Medical Director