Applications are here by invited from suitable candidates for admission into the Post Basic Paediatric and Nephrology Nursing Programme in the 2019/2020 session.
1. COURSES OF STUDY: Post Basic Nursing in Paediatrics. Duration of the course: One (1) year
Nephrology Nursing. Duration of the course: One (1) year
2. ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR POST BASIC PAEDIATRIC AND NEPHROLOGY NURSING
- RN with current practicing license from Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Minimum of one year registration experience (Post Registration Experience )
- SSCE/WAEC Certificate with minimum of Five (5) credits in English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics which were obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
3. SALE OF FORMS
Sale of form commence from 1st March to 30th April, 2019.
4. METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are obtainable from the Medical Advisory Committee Secretariat on payment of non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000;00) only.
Only shortlisted candidates that meet the requirements will be invited for interview.
Completed forms should be returned on or before 31st May, 2019 directly to the Medical Advisory Committee Secretariat or through the below address.
Assistant Director of Administration (MAC)
Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 3452
Prof. Abdurahaman A. Sheshe
Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee