Green Field Health Management Ltd, a national health maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country requires for immediate employment the following:
MEDICAL DOCTOR (ABUJA)
We require the services of an experienced Medical Practitioner.
Candidate must possess the following:
· Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in Medicine or Health related field.
· Certification in or professional membership of health, management or related bodies
· Knowledge of statistical/epidemiological tools such as SPSS, Epiinfo. Ms power point etc
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience post NYSC
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in relevant and related field
· Attendance of related Courses/ workshops/seminars etc
· Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions.
· Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive and written comprehension skills, strong management skills and willingness to train.
· Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long term sustainability.
· Candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skill
· Post Graduate Qualification in Public Health, Health Management, health financing or related fields will be added advantage.
REMUNERATION FOR ALL POSITIONS: Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Interested candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
or Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. All applications must be received on or before Thursday, 7th March, 2019.