Ministry Of Health, Katsina State
Stain Secretariat Complex IBB‘Way Dandagoro, PMB 2075, Katsina
Engagement of Midwives into Basic Health Care Provision Fund Programme (BHCPF) In Katsina State
This is to announce to the General Public that there will be engagement of qualified Midwives indigenes of Katsina State into the State Basic Health Care Provision Fund (BHCPF) program. Successful Midwives will work in RURAL PHC FACILITIES under the State Midwifery Service Scheme (MSS), Interested candidates are expected to possess the following documents:
- Original Credentials/Certificates
- Certificates as a license Midwife
- Indigene letter etc
- Other relevant credentials
Application should be addressed to e office of the Hon Commissioner of Ministry of Health, Katsina State with all the above relevant documents attached. The application should contain the detail contact address, phone number, email of the applicant and should be submitted to any of the following points on or before 14th, February, 2019:
1. Office of the Hon Commissioner of Health, Ministry of Health Katsina.
2. office of the Executive Secretary SPHCA, Katsina.
3. Office of the PHCC, PHC Dept of any of the 34 LGAs.
The screening / interview is scheduled to hold on 26th February, 2019.
Hon. Commissioner of Health
Min. of Health, Katsina State.