Applications are opened for qualified candidates for admission into the School of Post Basic Critical Care Nursing. University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada, Abuja for the 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION.
For a candidate to be qualified for admission he/she must:
- Be a registered Nurse with current practicing license of Nursing &Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Possess 5 credits pass in the following O’ level subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry; in not more than two (2) sittings (WAEC & NECO are acceptable).
HOW TO APPLY:
- The application form is obtainable at the school complex or can be filled online at www.uath.gov.ng
- For online filling of the admission form; Pay a non-refundable application fee of SEVEN THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY (
N7,200) using the process stated below:
TO PAY FOR THE FORM ONLINE: GO TO www.remita.net Click on PAY GOVERNMENT AGENCY. Name of MDA is U.A.T.H. Name of service is IGR (Internally Generated Revenue).
Input Applicant's full name, email and phone number. Confirm transaction and proceed to payment.
Copy the RRR number that will be displayed take to any commercial bank and pay for the Form.
Sean the remita receipt / print out from the bank and bank teller together. Proceed to www.uath.gov.ng to fill the application form. (Closing date for the purchase of the form is on the morning of the examination date).
- Scan recent passport photograph, and the bank teller/receipt used for payment
- Go to www.uath.gov.ng, scroll down the page and click on application form
- Then click on register now, read the instructions carefully and continue with the registration
- Fill the Application Form online and submit
- Print out the duly filled Application Form.
- For editing and reprinting of your form, go to the login page. input applicant's email and password and continue.
- Come along with printed application form and the bank teller with the remita receipt used for payment on the entrance examination day.
- For enquiries, please contact the school on 08056206826, 08055475957 and 08065130539 or by email – email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't contact anybody except these numbers and entails displayed here.
THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW ARE SCHEDULED AS FOLLOWS:
Date: Thursday 23rd May, 2019 - Written Examination
Friday 24th May, 2019 - Oral examination
Venue: The School Complex Auditorium
Time: 9:00ain Each Day
- Candidates are to bring along with them their current professional practicing license, originals and photocopies of their credentials and writing materials on the entrance examination days.
- Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
MRS. Joy Anyo Egbunu
School Coordinator For the Chief Medical Director