Application for Nigerian Air Force Trades and Non Trades Men/Women Recruitment Exercdise for 2019 commences from 12 january to 23 february 2019
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM QUALIFIED NIGERIANS FOR DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION INTO THE NIGERIAN AIR FORCE IN THE UNDERLISTED DEPARTMENTS:
a. MBBS/ BDS.
b. BSc Nursing.
c. B Pharmacy.
e. BSc Physiotherapy.
f. BSc/HND Dental Therapy.
g. BSc/HND Health Information Management.
h. D Optometry.
i. BSC/HND Biomedical Engineering.
j. BSc Clinical Psychology.
k. BSc Radiography.
l. BSc/HND Environmental Health.
m. HND Nutrition and Dietetics.
3. MEDICAL CONSULTANTS
a. Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in General Surgery.
b. Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in Cardiothorasic Surgery.
c. Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in Orthopaedics Surgery.
d. Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in Ophthalmology.
e. Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in Neurosurgery.
f. Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in Internal Medicine.
g. Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in Paediatrics.
h. Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
i. Fellow of West Africa/National Postgraduate College in Anaesthesiology.
4. VET MEDICINE
DVM Vet Medicine.
GENERAL INFORMATION TO CANDIDATES
1. Applicants must possess Bachelor's Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper Credit.
2. Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
3. Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
4. Male applicants must not be less than 1.66 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.63 meters tall.
5. Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 30 September 2019 (22-35 for Consultants). Any age declaration done earlier than 5 years to this exercise will not be acceptable.
6. Applicants are to make a choice from the centers below for the Zonal Enlistment Exercise.
a. Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
b. 303 MAG - Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
c. Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
d. 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
e. 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
f. 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
g. Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
h. 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
i. 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
j. 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
k. 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
l. 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
m. 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
n. 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
o. 351 Nigerian Air Force Base, Minna.
7. NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
9. Shortlisted Applicants are to bring the following to the Zonal Enlistment Centers:
a. Birth Certificate
b. Originals of Education Certificates and NYSC Discharge Certificate
c. Letter of Attestation of Good Character
d. Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form
e. Attestation of Local Government Area Form
f. Acknowledgment Card
g. Writing Materials (for aptitude test).
Applicants are warned against giving false information as information supplied will be used to evaluate your suitability for shortlisting at any particular stage. Any false information discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification of the applicant.
10. Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
a. Acknowledgment Card
b. Attestation Form
c. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
d. Attestation Form for Serving Military Personnel (To be filled by Unit Commander).
11. Applicant's local Government attestation form must be signed by a military officer who hails from the state of the applicant and not below the rank of Wing Commander or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police and above. Local Government Chairman/Secretary, Magistrates and Principals of government secondary schools from applicants' state of origin can also sign the attestation forms.
12. Additionally, applicants are to bring with them Local Government Indigeneship certificate from their Local Government.
13. Photocopies of all documents and credentials will be collected from applicants after screening during the Zonal Enlistment Exercise and Interview.
For Technical Support, please call: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 09055840142 email@example.com.
All phone lines are available between 8:30AM and 5:30PM
For further info, call 09064432351 or email firstname.lastname@example.org