KAAF Medical Laboratory and Maternity Centre is a fully functioning private hospital located within the premises of the University of Lagos Akoka, our core competence is in Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Paediatrics. We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
POSITION 1: HMO CO-ORDINATOR /BILLING OFFICER
Job type: Full Time
- Liaising with HMOs claims department for reconciliation
- Preparation of all HMOs Bills
- Obtain necessary information concern enrollees
- Distribution of monthly bills
- Ensure prompt payment by cooperate clientele
- Resolving complained from clientele
- Liaising with HMOs in all matters
- Negotiation of Tariff with HMOs
- Preparation of HMOs Report
- Enlighten the Enrollees their Health Entitlement
- Reconciliation of HMOs bills with payment made
- Update HMOs about enrollees on admission
QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING REQUIRED
- Must possess a First Degree/HND in Relevant areas. Other qualifications or certifications relating to this role will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least one-year work experience in HMO & Billing in a healthcare facility.
- Must have experience with dealing with all stakeholders involved in HMO activities
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of HMO Business as well as account reconciliation and other related accounting tasks.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English
All applications should be emailed to email@example.com. Application closes 16th February 2019