HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria’s first integrative pharmacy, is the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. We are committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health and vitality, while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa’s #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond.
Healthcare Assistant (Lagos Mainland)
Reference #: HP/RO/HCA
- The Healthcare Assistant will work under the direct supervision of the Pharmacist to serve customers appropriately and sensitively and to assist in the efficient and effective running of the Pharmacy.
- Job Functions Administration,Banking,Hospitality,Retail,Sales
- Industries: Admin, Office & Support,Bookkeeping,Health / Fitness / Beauty,Healthcare,Hospitality,Retail,Sales
- Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager
- Handling the point-of- Sales (POS) system during your shift as Cashier
- Reconciliation of sales during your shift
- Reconciliation of Petty Cash
- Housekeeping: Keeping your allotted section clean and tidy, well stocked, with regular expiry date checks.
- Assisting the Manager to ensure adequate change in the Naira denominations and adequate shopping bags in all sizes
- Attending periodic meetings called by Management
- Submitting periodic reports as assigned
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned to the position
- Faithfully discharging all duties according to laid down standard operating procedures (SOP’s) to ensure smooth running of the business
- Minimum of SSCE. An OND is an added advantage
- Experience in a Pharmacy is an added advantage
- Enthusiastic individual with Willingness to learn
- Friendly and matured disposition
- Good customer service skills
- An ability to respond to medical queries in a sensitive and professional manner.
- Controlling stock of pharmaceutical materials and equipment
- Assisting in the sale of OTC medicines and providing information to customers on symptoms and products
- Participating in health promotion
- Interacting and working with people
- Able to empathise and show genuine concern for the welfare of customers.
- Ability to treat others with respect.
- Conscientious, motivated and willing to learn.
- Committed and professional in attitude.
- Being personally effective
- Upholding Quality and Continuous Improvement
- Making decisions and solving problems
- Ensuring health and safety
- Market Related
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.