The Management of University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, ltuku/Ozalla, Enugu hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of the Chief Medical Director
Job Title: Chief Medical Director (CMD)/CEO.
Interested candidates must have the following qualifications:
• Candidates must be Medical or Dental practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria of not less than twelve (12) years Post graduation;
• Candidates must possess a current Practising Licence from MDCN;
• Candidates must be fellow of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent register-able by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
• Candidates must be been consultants for a minimum of five (5) years;
• Candidates must be medically fit; (ATTACH EVIDENCE)
• Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity;
• Candidates must NOT be more than 57 years on the date of appointment;
• Evidence of medical research is an added advantage;
• Administrative qualification and experience is an added advantage;
• Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology is an added advantage;
• Attraction of funded grant(s) by individual candidate is an added advantage.
• The Chief Medical Director is the Head/Chief Executive of the Institution. He is accountable to the Board of Management and the Honourable Minister of Health;
• The Chief Medical Director is charged with the responsibility for the execution of policies and matters affecting the day-to-day management of the affairs of the Hospital.
Salary & Allowances: Salary and allowances will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of Officer.
Method of Application: Twenty (20) copies of application letters and Curriculum Vitae to be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to: The Director of Administration, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, ItukulOzalla, Enugu.
Candidate should also enclose his/her Vision Statement for the Hospital in the next four (4) years is not more than 1000 words.
The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioners of NOT LESS than twenty (20) years of post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidate's academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness. This should be accompanied by recommendation letters from the referees.
Submission of applications closes six (6) weeks from the date of this publication. NOTE: Candidates are to strictly abide by the contents of the advert.
ATTEND AN UPCOMING INSTRUCTOR COURSE: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION (AHA) BLS/ FIRSTAID
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!