National Association of Nigeria Nurses & Midwives Zone B & C Scientific Conference in Collaboration with Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria Presents its Annual Zonal Scientific Conference.
Theme: The Role of Nursing in Leading and Advancing Global Health
Date: 17th-20th December, 2018
Time: 8:00am prompt
Venue: Ogun State Nurses House Abiola Way, Isale Abetu, Abeokuta, Ogun State
Conference Fee: #10,000
1. Transforming Nursing through Education
2. Technology and Nursing practice
3. Transforming health care through quality clinical practice
4. Understanding live experiences to advance Nursing
5. Nursing research a tool for Advancing Nursing 6. Nursing governance and Management practices
7. The role of the Nurse in Health care decision making
8. Exploring latest innovations and advances in nursing practice
9. Mentorship: A tool for Advancing Nursing
10.Nursing Education how far so far.
The Conference attracts three Credits Units (3CU) of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
ACCOUNT NAME: OgunNannm
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1015562742
For more enquiries: 08033452977, 08023517839, 08070917005, 08035625517
NEW YEAR PROMO: Invitation To A 3 Day Nursing Clinical Skills Practice Workshop (3 CEU, Suturing, BLS, ACLS, Advaned ECG, Airway Mgt)
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!