Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS,TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
Position: Senior Technical Officer - PCT
- Location: Borno
- Senior Technical Officer - PCT will provide technical support to implement high quality care, treatment and support activities with primary focus on clinical management of HIV/AIDS including provision of Anti-retroviral therapy (ART), coordinate the design and implementation of components related to clinical management of and home-based care for HIV/AIDS, including the use of Anti-retroviral treatment in state and field-level projects and programs.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 3 to 5 years of progressive relevant experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings. Possession of an MPH or postgraduate degree in a related field is an advantage.
- Experience in project development with proven experience in the planning and facilitation of training is required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public-sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Senior Technical Officer - PCT - AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
Applicants should forward their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume/CV as a single MS Word Document
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.