Critical Rescue International (CRI) was founded in October 2001 as the nation's first advanced paramedic (Emergency Medical Services) company. Over the ensuing years, we have developed a strong international reputation in the areas of medical assistance, primary healthcare through CRI medical clinics, benefits administration, and occupational health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy technicians work with pharmacists to help prepare and give out prescription medication.
- They take prescriptions over the phone and in person, work with health professionals and customers, help mix medicines, count pills, measure medication, label and give instructions for medicine, and help take payments.
- Full registration with PCN (Pharmacists Council of Nigeria) .
- At least 2 years working experience.
- Must be IT savvy.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Good attention to details
- To reside close to, or around Ikorodu, Lagos.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2018.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with "Pharmacy Technician" as the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org