Rockgarden Homes is a prestigious assisted living facility for older adults in Ikorodu, Lagos State. We are guided by passion and excellence, as we provide quintessential care services for senior citizens. We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- The role mainly requires the provision of physical rehabilitative services to clients in the home on Mondays and Saturdays.
- He/she will provide continuous on-site physiotherapy to meet the needs of clients.
- He/she will work under the supervision of our full-time Physiotherapist to execute treatment plans.
Attractive, you will earn an average of ₦1,500 per hour.
- B.ScPT, BPT, BMR or a similar relevant qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Physiotherapist in the healthcare industry.
- Full registration and affiliation with relevant professional bodies with the knowledge, ability and experience of caring for elders.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A compassionate, caring and patient nature.
- Pleasant personality, team player, with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks and intense pressure to perform.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in both written and spoken information.
- Knowledge of more than one major Nigerian language will be an added advantage.
- A flexible and highly adaptable approach to work.
- Superior patient/customer service, ethics, and bedside manners.
- Able to write and submit reports as at when due.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Locum Physiotherapist” as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
23rd of November, 2018.