Edo University Iyamho, located in Etsako Central in the central of Edo North, is one of the world's leading teaching and research universities. Since its opening in 2016, EUI has been dedicated to finding solutions to big challenges and to preparing students for leadership in a complex world.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the academic position below:
Position: Lecturer I
Department: Internal Medicine
- Candidates should possess a Ph.D degree in the discipline applied for from a recognised University with three (3) years teaching and research experience in a University, with at least two (2) years as a Lecturer II.
- Candidates should also possess FWACP/FMCP qualification.
- Computer literacy and ability to teach using Multimedia technology is mandatory
Salary and Allowance
Salary and allowances are as obtainable in Nigerian Public Universities. An enhanced welfare package is also in place to attract the best in the education sector.
Conditions of Service
As contained in the approved conditions governing service of Senior Staff of the University.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
In addition to stating the names and addressees of the referees, applicants should request their referees to forward reference on their behalf directly to:
Edo University, Iyamho,
Etsako West LGA,
- When the page opens, Click on "Academic Staff Application" and click on "Continue"
- Applicants should forward 3 bound copies of their publications to the "Registrar" via the address stated above.