The Nigerian College of Advanced Health Science and Technology (CAHST), in partnership with The Institute of Biomedical Science of Canada, a world class healthcare institutions that provides middle manpower in response to demand from Healthcare and other sector to support growth and creating employable professionals in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Position: Instructor / Lecturer
Slot: 5 Openings
Type: Full time permanent 8 am -5 pm Monday to Friday
Reporting to: The HOD/ and Dean of studies
Hours per week: 40 hours
Department: Community Health
Description of Duties
- Teaching, researching, preparing lecture notes, holding practicum, presentation of speech, tutorials, mentoring matured students, instructing and supervising Hospital placements and administering, and marking examinations and test and other duties that may be assigned.
- Ability to communicate effective in English both written and verbal
- Candidate with strong motivation and previous teaching experience in school of health or other related institutions are encouraged to apply.
- B.Sc/ professional qualifications; relevant qualifications in Community Health, or Nursing
- Experience; candidates with no previous experience but of high moral standard will be considered.
- Ability to mentor students and working in a collegial environment is essential.
- Candidate must be willing to living and work in Onicha, and close to the school
- Candidates with combination of training, education and experience will be considered.
- Salary very competitive and negotiable depending on experience.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a typed application letter, CV and copies of certificates and other supporting documents either by post or in person to:
Office of the Registrar
The Nigerian College of Advance Health Science and Technology (CAHST.NG),
P.M.B 001, Afor Enuagu,
Onicha - Ebonyi State.
Note: Only short listed applicant will be contacted.