Echolab is a novel provider of affordable, best-in-class diagnostic medical services in Nigeria recently became a member of the Integrated Diagnostics Holdings (IDH) consortium, an international brand quoted on London Stock Exchange. We require the services of the following professionals:
Branch Operations Managers (Benin, Edo State & Victoria Island, Lagos):
In this role you’ll be expected to lead and manage all operational aspects of your branch including customer service, human resources, general administration & operations in accordance with the overall business objective – to provide first-class services in support of accurate medical diagnoses and the wellbeing of our patients.
Our ideal candidate is:
· Able to adapt quickly and easily to change
· Computer literate - able to use various computer software and applications, including Outlook, MS Word, Excel and other CRM/administrative software; with the ability to quickly learn and effectively adopt new technologies
· Completely customer-focused
· An efficient delegator and excellent communicator, with great interpersonal skills
· Mature and Organized, with good time management skills
· A consummate leader & team player
In addition, you should have:
· A broad knowledge of the Nigerian Healthcare sector (specific knowledge of the Medical Diagnostic services space would be an advantage)
· Knowledge of recent developments in medical and occupational testing
· Strong commercial awareness & business acumen
· Strong Problem-Solving skills
· A good work ethic, with a high level of integrity, professionalism and a good deal of common sense
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
o HND or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Medical Lab Sciences, Business Administration or related fields from a recognized institution.
o 5 - 7 years’ proven work experience as a medical/diagnostic laboratory or center manager.
Remuneration: Very Attractive
To Apply: Submit your CV detailing your career experience and a Cover Letter explaining why you would be a great fit to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before November 30th 2018.
For further enquiries