West African College of Nursing Nigeria Chapter Annual General Meeting/Scientific Conference Kanon Dabo, 2018
Theme: EMERGING HEALTH CHALLENGES: The Changing Role of the Nurse in the Era of New Technolgy and Innovation.
* The Challenges and Role of Nurses and stake holders in curbing the menance of substance abuse.
* Disaster and emergency management In the community: The Roles of the Nurse.
* Politics, Policies and Media: Leadership and Governance Tools in Nursing.
* Quantification and costing of Nursing care: Call to action.
* Information Communication Technology for Nursing Care of Patient (Nursing informatics).
* Current Trends in Nursing Education and administration.
* Contemporary issues in Maternal and child Health.
* Evidenced Based Medico-Surgical Nursing.
Date: 26th - 30th November, 2018
Venue: Mahmud Tukur Theatre, Bayero University Kano. Old Site
The Conference attracts (3) credit units from Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria for Nurses Licence Renewal.
Fellows - N25,000
Retirees - N12,500
Students - N10.000
Other Nurses - N20,000
Pay Registration fee;
GTBank Account No: 0048232501
Acount Nam: WACN,- Northern Zone
Professor E.O. Ajao RN. PhD. FWACN
Dean, School of Nursing,
Babcock University, IIisan Ogun State
For Enquiries Contact:
08065482455, 08123232251, 08034526446, 08035852827, 08028411537
Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Health Professionals
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!