On 02/Oct/2018 / In Scholarships
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) invites applications from suitably qualified full-time Nigerian students admitted in the 2017/2018 academic session to apply for the SPDC JV University Scholarships.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- The Merit-based scholarship is in two categories, The National Merit Award(NMA) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award.
- Nation Merit Award (NMA)- Open to all Nigerians.
Areas of Operation Merit Award - Open to Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC's Operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Riverst State
ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS MUST:
- Be Nigerian citizens
- Be registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria.
- Be in 200 Level with a minimum CGPA of 2.5
- Have a minimum at five credits in one sitting, including Mathematics and English, in their Senior School Certificate Examinations.
- Have a minimum at 200 score in UTME.
HOW TO APPLY?
1. All applicants should have a valid personal email account (for subsequent communication on their applications).
2. All applications must be done ONUNE. Please access the application portal through www.shellnigeria.com ONLY.
3. Scanned capies of letters of identification, stamped and signed by:
The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
The Chairman of the Community Development
The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC) or
The Community Trust (CT) are also required for applicants for the Operational Area Awards. The letters should be addressed to:
The HR Manager
Social Performance/Social investment
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of
Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt.
P/s: Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG
Be aware of fraud websites when applying for scholarships online.
- SPDC JV DOES NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS. The application form is FREE of charge.
- SPDC JV DOES NOT ASSIGN ‘Representatives/Agents to assist applicants to process applications.
Application opens on October 2nd, 2018 and closes November 12th, 2018‘
There will be no selection tests as selection will be base strictly on combined academic performance.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited
Opetator of the NNPC/SPDC/TEPNG/Agipjoint Venture
NEW YEAR PROMO: Invitation To A 3 Day Nursing Clinical Skills Practice Workshop (3 CEU, Suturing, BLS, ACLS, Advaned ECG, Airway Mgt)
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!