Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Position: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
* Tests and Analyse blood, urine samples and or other body fluids and specimen to support clinical diagnosis.
* Conducts chemical, biological, and physical tests on materials to determine that standards are met.
* Prepare standard volumetric solutions or reagents to be combined with specimens
* Manage, operate, and Perform routine maintenance on all laboratory equipment and inventories.
* Raise required orders and supplies of laboratory commodities and consumables.
* Adapt standard operating technical procedures for all samples and specimen.
* Evaluate test results and prepare reports for physicians
* Maintain laboratory quality assurance and safety standards
* Cross-match blood for transfusion
* Keeps informed of new analytical or manufacturing methods.
* Supervise laboratory technicians, train and mentor support staff and IT students.
* Write medical articles for medical journals and other responsibilities as assigned by the organization.
* B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science , with the ability to perform Chemical, Haematological, Immunologic, Cytopathological, Microscopic, and bacteriological diagnostic analyses on body fluids such as blood, urine, sputum, stool, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), peritoneal fluid, pericardial fluid, and synovial fluid, as well as other specimens.
* Main specialty in chemical pathology most preferred.
* Must be a registered member of Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN) with a current practising licence.
* Must be a member of Association of Medical Laboratory Scientists of Nigeria (AMLSN).
* Masters degree would be an added advantage.
22nd October, 2018
Method of Application
And also send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and other credentials with a Cover Letter (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: email@example.com
* Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
* Applicants are advised to provide functional e-mail/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Please provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
* Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
NEW YEAR PROMO: Invitation To A 3 Day Nursing Clinical Skills Practice Workshop (3 CEU, Suturing, BLS, ACLS, Advaned ECG, Airway Mgt)
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!