1. The NAF is enlisting graduates and post-graduates for training as Direct short Services Cadets
2. All applicants must be Nigerians, not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female. Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 30th September 2019(22-25 for Consultants).
3. interested applicants must possess Bachelor's Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields:
Engineering: Software, Network, Computer, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Chemical, Satellite Communication, Satellite Control, Satellite Ground Station, Telecommunications, Aerospace & Aeronautical, Database/Network Administration, Web Developing, Network & Cyber Security, IT Robotics, GlS/Remote Sensing, Satellite Image Analyst, Data Telecommunication, Intelligence and Security Studies, Geography, Cartography, Astronomy, Cosmology, MET, ATCO and Fire, Chemistry, Statistics/Record Analyst, Biochemistry. Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Nutrition, Lab Tech,
Medical Consultants: General Surgeons, Physicians, Pediatricians, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Anaesthetists, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering, Dental Technican, Therapists, Dietetics, Medical Laboratory, Medical Records, Optometry, Preventive Health, Clinical Psychology, Radiography, Physical & Health, Health Education & Human Kinetics, Vet Medicine, Accounting, Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Television and Film Production, History, Economics, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply, Business Management, Music/Instrument Technology.Arts, Sports, Theology, Arabic & Islamic Studies,
Law: Criminal, Constitutional, Procurement, Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR),
Languages: French, German, Russian, Mandarin and Arabic.
6. Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
a. Local Government lndigeneship Form.
b. Attestation Form.
c. Acknowledgment Form.
d. Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a - c above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled br their current Unit Commander.
7. Online Registration Starts on I9 October 20!!! and closes on M November 2ol8.
8. Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 7-21 December 2018.
9. Multiple online application will be disqualified.
1o. NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
11. The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
12. For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09064145533. 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: email@example.com
Air Vice Marshal
for Chief of the Air Staff
ATTEND AN UPCOMING INSTRUCTOR COURSE: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION (AHA) BLS/ FIRSTAID
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!