On 10/Sep/2018 / In Company Jobs
Zagro is a Singapore public-limited company, strong in heritage and very experienced in providing Agrisolutions to farmers in agriculture and animal husbandry. It manufactures and distributes a wide range of nutrition and protection products for animal health and crop care.
In line with our aggressive growth, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and highly competent professional who is passionate and committed to join our growing talent pool and make a difference to the success and future of our Group.
Position: Regulatory Affairs Executive
* Sources for documents and guidelines, meticulously consolidate, file and maintain the products
* Prepares registration packages for submission to legislative authorities, process product registration
* Liaises with relevant authorities on registration status and other legislative matters
* Keeps track of renewal datelines, liaise with laboratories on tests and studies
* Attend to ad-hoc tasks assigned by reporting officer
* Possess a degree in Animal Science/Veterinary Medicine/ Pharmacy or a related discipline
* 3 years of regulatory affairs and registration experience
* Strong administrative skills
* Ability to communicate in English will be an advantage
Method of Application
You may send in your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!