On 14/Sep/2018 / In Hospital Jobs
Smith Medical Centre is a leading Specialist Hospital in Lagos Nigeria, and now seek applications from suitable and competent candidates for the position below:
Position: Medical Officer
* Candidate must possess a degree in Medicine from a recognized university and must have registered with the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN)
* Must have completed the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC)
* Minimum of 2 years clinical experience required
* Should possess good customer service ethics
* Candidates must possess strong work ethics and a desire to work in result driven environment.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resume and Cover Letter (mandatory) stating why you are eligible for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applications without correct email titles or cover letters will not be reviewed.
Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Health Professionals
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!