On 29/Aug/2018 / In Oil and Gas Jobs
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and a leader in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programmes.
The recruitment campaign for the following experienced professionals has been launched:
Positions: Lead, Environmental Health Officer
* To supervises the public health unit and employees engaged in the work of public health services in SPDC, assure food and drinking Water safety in SPDC operations and assure compliance with applicable and binding directives as per public health legal instruments.
* Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience with either B.Sc. or HND in Environmental Health.
* Leadership, supervisory, IT, budget management and communication/interpersonal skills
* National Professional license by EHORECON
* Skilled in the Health Risk Management, Health Protocol and Guidance.
* Skilled in HSE Management Systems
* Skilled in analyzing and solving problems, communicating and persuading and being personally creative and innovative
* Leadership skills - e.g. can deliver through others
* Good team player/resourceful
* Good inter-personal relationship
* Smart/respectful, ability to go extra mile
* Enterprise First.
Method of Application:
Recruitment Manager, Africa.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!