Professional Association of Public Health Nurses of Nigeria celebrates its 30th Anniversary and Annual national Scientific Conference/General Meeting
Theme: Universal Health Coverage: A Healthier Future For All
1. Reflections on primary health care and public health nursing practice: Implications for Achieving Universal Health Coverage
2. Universal Health Coverage: Impact on population health
3. Improving Women's Health through Universal Health Coverage
4. Evidence based practices: Roadmap to strengthen Universal health coverage
Tagged: ONDO STATE CHAPTER 2018
• Opening Ceremony
• Plenary Session
• Scientific Session lit
• Product Presentation
• Skill Building Workshop
• Poster Walk Exhibition
• Gala & Award Night
• Early Bird registration on or before 15th September 2018 N25, 000.00 (Regular member)
N30, 000.00(Regular member)
N10, 000.00 (Retired member)
N5, 000.00 (Student)
Bank name Eco bank
Account name: Professional Association
Account No: 3502009613
(Bring your bank teller to the venue pls.)
Date: 5th - 9th November, 2018
Venue: Nurses House Igbatoro Road, Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria.
Key Note Presentation by, MRS OLAWALE Y. A.
DNS HMB, Akuro, Ondo Stale, Nigeria
MRS SALOME S. TOR National Chairman 0807 9875 131
MRS DAODU A. I. Ondo State Chairman 0803 5896 489
MRS CHINYERE ARIAHU National Secretary 0803 3263 729
08034398168, 08033978182, 08069180956
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!