Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University's degree programmes. Bingham University was established in 2005 by the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) to satisfy the yeamings for quality education in Nigeria. The Universityis committed to providing education that combines intellectual, moral and vocational education in order to produce total men and women who will impact positively on the society.
Admission forms are available as from 5th July, 2018 for the following programmes:
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
FACULTYOF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
B. NSc Nursing
METHOD OF SCREENING
Interested candidates are to obtain admission forms online through the University's website or from the Bursary Department upon the payment of a non-refundable fee of N2,000 or at any of the designated banks listed below:
Diamond Bank: A/C Name, Bingham University, A/C No.0015171086
First Bank Nigeria Plc: A/C Name, Bingham University, A/C No.2008968469
Zenith Bank: A/C Name: Bingham University, NC No. 1010773456
Gowans Microfinance Bank: A/C Name, Bingham University, A/C No.1100042564
Completed Forms are to be submitted through the following steps:
i. Click submit online.
ii. Print hard copy of submitted form.
iii. Submit hard copy to Academic Office before screening.
iv. Note that candidates are to submit along with their admission forms the following:
* CharacterAssessment Form obtained online
* Applicant's Confidential Report obtained online
* Guidance & Counseling Form obtained online
* UTME/DE Screening Assessment F orm obtained online.
All candidates must have taken the 2018/2019 UTME Examination and obtained the required scores.
The minimum qualification for Degree programmes is five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2)sittings.
Candidates who did not select Bingham University as one of their choices in the2018 UTME are also eligible to apply but must change their choice of institution to Bingham University through J AMB before attending the screening.
The JAMB UTME cut-off marks for programmes in Bingham University are as follows:
1. Medicine & Law - 200
2. Pharmacy - 180
3. Nursing & Computer Science - 170
4. Other Programmes - 160
Direct Entry admission candidates must have completed
JAMB Direct Entry form, obtained five (5) relevant 0 level
Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings and an A level result (lJMB, National
Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/Levels Result).
PAYMENT OPTION 1:
* Visit any of the above listed Banks and pay for admission form.
* Obtain a 12 digit PIN to be used in filling and printing out the Form. (Protect the details on the printout as confidential).
* For any problem encountered before or during registration, call or send SMS to 08032613576, 08030796088. 08097904404. or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details; Teller No: First name, last name, amount, your phone number and the details of the problem(s) encountered.
PAYMENT OPTION 2:
* Alternatively, you can use your ATM card to pay on our website using interswitch Webpay.
* You are able to make online payments using any interswitch enabled Cards (Verve prepaid Cards, Visa or Master Card).
* For any problem encountered before or during registration, call or send SMS to the following No.08032613576, 08030796088, 08097904404 or e-mail us at: email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com with the following details. Teller No. First name, last name, amount, your phone number and the details of the problem(s) encountered.
Venue for the screening is: Bingham University, Permanent
Site, KM 26 Abuja-Keffi Expressway, Kodape
(AutaBalefi) New Karu, Nasarawa State.
Candidates are required to bring along: Originals and Photocopies of their O'Level and A'Level results, 2018 UTME result slip, 2 passport size photographs and payment Receipt or Teller. Please note that Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are also required to bring their Registration form printout.
Screening commences at 9am Prompt.
A. Pharmacy, Nursing, Science and Technology Tuesday, 17th July, 201 8
B. Law, Humanities, Social and Management Sciences Wednesday, 1 81h July, 201 8
C. Medicine -Thursday, l9thJuly, 2018
A. Pharmacy, Nursing, Science and Technology Wednesday, 1st August, 2018
B. Law, Humanities, Social and Management Sciences Thursday, 2nd August, 2018
C. Medicine - Friday,3rdAugust, 2018
A. Pharmacy, Nursing, Science and Technology Tuesday, 2 1 st August, 2018
B. Law, Humanities, Social & Management Sciences Wednesday, 22nd August, 2018
C. Medicine - Thursday,23rd August, 2018
A. Pharmacy, Nursing, Science and Technology Tuesday, 4th September, 2018
B. Law, Humanities, Social and Management Sciences Wednesday, 5th September, 2018
C. Medicine - Thursday, 6th September, 2018
Esther J. Dyaji
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!