On 18/Jun/2018 / In Oil and Gas Jobs
Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited - An indigenous Oil & Gas Company, is recruiting on behalf of Chevron Nigeria Limited, to fill the following vacant positions below in Lagos State
Duties and Responsibilities
* Writing patient case notes and reports;
* Collecting patient statistics;
* Educating and advising patients about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
* Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients;
* Liaising with other healthcare personnel to supply and receive relevant information about the background and progress of patients, as well as referring patients who require other specific medical attention;
* Working with patients to identify the physical problem;
* Developing and reviewing treatment programmes;
* Being legally responsible and accountable;
* Managing clinical risk.
* Assisting patients with joint and spinal problems, especially following surgery;
* Helping patients’ rehabilitation following accidents
* Supervising physiotherapy assistants;
* Candidates must possess B.Sc in Physiotherapy or Medical Rehabilitation with NYSC Discharge Certificate.
* Candidates must also be a registered member of the Medical Rehabilitation Therapists (Registration) Board of Nigeria (MRTBN) and must have completed one year internship.
* Candidates must have current practicing license
Expected Working Conditions
Candidates may be assigned to any of the following locations and working conditions:
* An Office based schedule of 5 working days from Monday through Friday with off duty on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
* A field location on a Rotational Schedule of 14 days on duty/14 days off duty (average of 15.2 days/month)
* Agbami FPSO or other critical location or job function on a 28/28 day Rotational Schedule with 28 days (‘On-Duty’) followed by 28 days’ time-off (‘Off-Duty’)
* Hours of duty shall be in compliance with medical operations within the company. This will include shift duties, call-duties, weekend coverage and public holidays.
Workdays are defined as follows:
* Every day of the week (Monday through Sunday including Public Holidays).
Application Deadline Date:
22nd June, 2018
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!