Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited - An indigenous Oil & Gas Company, is recruiting on behalf of Chevron Nigeria Limited, to fill the following vacant positions below in Lagos State
Position: Occupational Therapist
Duties and Responsibilities
* Assesses patients then develop and initiate treatment plan based on the results of the evaluation.
* The evaluation may include measurement of physical, cognitive, perceptual and/or developmental skill as they relate to maximizing level of independence in the occupational performance areas along the continuum of life.
* Provide direct patient care.
* Documents findings, progress and instruction to patients and caregivers.
* Supervises assistants and rehabilitation technicians with regards to individual patient care.
* Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the patient served.
* He/she must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development as it relates to the different life cycles.
Application Deadline Date:
22nd June, 2018
* Bachelor's or graduate degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited University-based occupational therapy program.
* At least 2 years of clinical experience required.
* Demonstrates ability and willingness to mentor/train staff or supervise clinical interns.
* Provides clinical leadership and demonstrates expertise for a particular patient type/group or enhances an existing clinical program for that particular patient type/group.
* Serves as a clinical resource for hospital and/or system or departmental committee/task force or initiates and/or provides leadership in an ongoing departmental interest/study group.
Expected Working Conditions
Candidates may be assigned to any of the following locations and working conditions:
* An Office based schedule of 5 working days from Monday through Friday with off duty on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
* A field location on a Rotational Schedule of 14 days on duty/14 days off duty (average of 15.2 days/month)
* Agbami FPSO or other critical location or job function on a 28/28 day Rotational Schedule with 28 days (‘On-Duty’) followed by 28 days’ time-off (‘Off-Duty’)
* Hours of duty shall be in compliance with medical operations within the company. This will include shift duties, call-duties, weekend coverage and public holidays.
Workdays are defined as follows:
* Every day of the week (Monday through Sunday including Public Holidays).
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!