Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited - An indigenous Oil & Gas Company, is recruiting on behalf of Chevron Nigeria Limited, to fill the following vacant positions below in Lagos State
Duties and Responsibilities
* Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
* Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
* Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
* Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
* Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
* Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
* Provide instant medical care in emergencies
* Assist surgeons during operations
* Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
* Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients.
* Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
Qualifications and Skills
* Proven experience as a registered nurse
* Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
* Excellent knowledge of emergency care
* In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
* A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Responsible and compassionate
* Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
* Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
* B.Sc or other diploma from a Nursing program
* Valid nursing license.
Expected Working Conditions
Candidates may be assigned to any of the following locations and working conditions:
* An Office based schedule of 5 working days from Monday through Friday with off duty on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
* A field location on a Rotational Schedule of 14 days on duty/14 days off duty (average of 15.2 days/month)
* Agbami FPSO or other critical location or job function on a 28/28 day Rotational Schedule with 28 days (‘On-Duty’) followed by 28 days’ time-off (‘Off-Duty’)
* Hours of duty shall be in compliance with medical operations within the company. This will include shift duties, call-duties, weekend coverage and public holidays.
Workdays are defined as follows:
* Every day of the week (Monday through Sunday including Public Holidays).
Application Deadline Date:
22nd June, 2018
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!