On 18/Jun/2018 / In Oil and Gas Jobs
Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited - An indigenous Oil & Gas Company, is recruiting on behalf of Chevron Nigeria Limited, to fill the following vacant positions below in Lagos State
Position: Medical Laboratory Scientists
Duties and Responsibilities
* Receive urine, blood or other samples for experimentation and analysis
* Prepare standard volumetric solutions or reagents to be combined with specimens
* Manage and operate laboratory equipment
* Test and study blood, urine and other body fluids
* Evaluate test results and prepare reports for physicians
* Maintain laboratory quality assurance and safety standards
* Cross-match blood for transfusion
* Guide and supervise junior staff and technicians
* Write medical articles for medical journals
Requirements, Qualifications & Skills
* Minimum of a degree in Chemistry, Biology or related field
* Comprehensive knowledge of FDA regulations
* Able to work together as part of a team
* Able to maintain a safe, clean work environment
* Superb documentation skills
* Great verbal communication skills and able to explain complex medical terms simply.
Expected Working Conditions
Candidates may be assigned to any of the following locations and working conditions:
* An Office based schedule of 5 working days from Monday through Friday with off duty on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
* A field location on a Rotational Schedule of 14 days on duty/14 days off duty (average of 15.2 days/month)
* Agbami FPSO or other critical location or job function on a 28/28 day Rotational Schedule with 28 days (‘On-Duty’) followed by 28 days’ time-off (‘Off-Duty’)
* Hours of duty shall be in compliance with medical operations within the company. This will include shift duties, call-duties, weekend coverage and public holidays.
Workdays are defined as follows:
* Every day of the week (Monday through Sunday including Public Holidays).
Application Deadline Date:
22nd June, 2018
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!