On 18/Jun/2018 / In Oil and Gas Jobs
Terra Energy Services Nigeria Limited - An indigenous Oil & Gas Company, is recruiting on behalf of Chevron Nigeria Limited, to fill the following vacant positions below in Lagos State
Position: Medical Doctors
Duties and Responsibilities
* Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
* Organising workloads
* Performing surgical procedures
* Providing general pre- and post-operative care
* Monitoring and administering medication
* Assessing and planning treatment requirements
* Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
* Writing reports and maintaining records
* Promoting health education
Requirements, Qualifications & Skills
* MBBS Degree (minimum)
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft office.
Expected Working Conditions
Candidates may be assigned to any of the following locations and working conditions:
* An Office based schedule of 5 working days from Monday through Friday with off duty on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
* A field location on a Rotational Schedule of 14 days on duty/14 days off duty (average of 15.2 days/month)
* Agbami FPSO or other critical location or job function on a 28/28 day Rotational Schedule with 28 days (‘On-Duty’) followed by 28 days’ time-off (‘Off-Duty’)
* Hours of duty shall be in compliance with medical operations within the company. This will include shift duties, call-duties, weekend coverage and public holidays.
Workdays are defined as follows:
* Every day of the week (Monday through Sunday including Public Holidays).
Application Deadline Date:
22nd June, 2018
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!