On 10/May/2018 / In Oil and Gas Jobs
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Req ID: 1339
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
* Actively involved in emergency and primary treatment for accidents and illnesses; organize first aid as necessary and assist in evacuation where necessary.
* Take directives from the Medical Officer and /or Manager Nursing Services on the general administration, maintenance and arrangement of the CLINIC.
* Ready to work both day and night shifts
* Maintain accurate MEDICAL records of all activities and produce reports and statistics periodically as may be required.
* Maintain a log of daily consultations, hospitalization and transfer to retainer hospitals.
* Nurse - Must hold a recognized Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
* Additional qualification in Paediatric and Emergency Nursing will be an added advantage
* Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must in addition, posses a valid licence.
* 10 years of working experience of which last 5 years continual practice in any one or 2 of the following areas in a reputable hospital; Accident and emergency, intensive care unit, operating theatre, Medical or Surgical wards and paediatrics.
* Basic computer knowledge with emphasis on MS Word and MS Excel packages.
* Nursing, Pharmacist, HSE, B.Sc, Oil & Gas, Operations.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!