On 11/May/2018 / In Oil and Gas Jobs
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Position: Anesthetist, Nursing Services
* Ensure that high standards are maintained regarding the catering and accommodation services and complete hygiene report as frequently as required. Advice as far as is practicable on the control and eradication of hazards.
* Coordinate emergency and primary treatment for accidents and illnesses; organize first aid as necessary and evacuation where necessary
* Maintain accurate medical records, reports and statistics, and the compilation of reports and referral letters to outside agencies; relevant computer input as necessary
* Schedule regular first aid instruction and drills for first aid teams and emergency support staff.
* Initiate, control, record and provide input and advice with all matters hazardous to health.
* Survey the site health facilities in accordance with all applicable local regulations and COMPANY`s requirements
* Conduct periodical hygiene inspection on Living Quarters and Work Sites
* Recognized diploma of Anaesthetist/ Resuscitation Nursing.
* 10 years of working experience of which last 5 years continual practice in an emergency intensive care unit, operative theatre, as well in paediatrics.
* Good computerization practice and usual software's knowledge.
* Practical experience in medical support of Offshore or Onshore Oil Industry and in isolated environment.
14th May, 2018
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!