An independent company with significant interest in the Oil and Gas Industry, is seeking to engage experienced, intelligent and self-driven individuals in the capacity below as a result of its expansion and development programmes:
Position: Medics/Safety Officer
* The Medics/Safety Officer must have a good knowledge of Operational Safety and occupational health in an E&P Company.
* He is expected to have an in depth knowledge of offshore/swamp production engineering and operations, occupational safety and health.
* The candidate must be able to work in a team environment, and effectively communicate within and outside the company.
* Must have worked in a similar position for at least five (5) years in a reputable E&P Company.
Minimum Education and Experience:
* Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree, Nursing or Occupational Health with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division. A Master's degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
* A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in the oil Industry with a proven track record of nursing, occupational health and Safety management.
* In depth knowledge of nursing, occupational health and safety
* Must be capable of applying nursing, occupational health and safety experience in resolving health and safety related issues of personnel and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities
* Must be a trained nurse and Safety officer
* Must have a proven ability to plan, organize and be able to work under pressure
* Must have strong leadership, Interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multi-disciplinary and multi-tasking team
* Must be result oriented and committed to company goals
* Must have competencies to prepare daily medical, clinical and safety reports
* Must ensure compliance to Safety and Security Policies and procedures at Company’s locations
* Champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV's to: email@example.com with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!