On 17/Jan/2018 / In Oil and Gas Jobs
An oil and gas servicing company located in Lagos, is looking for suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Lab Technician
Main Tasks include
* Receive and manage samples according to procedures.
* Maintain good laboratory environment.
* Performs laboratory analysis on samples.
* Documents laboratory analysis results/report, maintaining daily logs etc.
* Receive, Maintains and Keep inventory of glassware, reagents, consumables.
* Enhances laboratory and organization reputation by upholding good practices and accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
* Keep equipment operating by ensuring operating instructions.
* HND/B.Sc in Chemistry or Science Laboratory Technology or related discipline.
* Professional qualification/membership of ICCON, NISLT, IPAN would be an advantage.
* Minimum of 3 years
* Post qualification laboratory experience in lubricating oil, fuels and other chemical testing using standard test methods.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!