On 13/Sep/2017 / In Primary Care
The Practi-Man Adult and Child Manikin with Transport Bag has the following features
1. Two simulators in just one product. It includes double function (adult and child) thanks to a switch in the back of the manikin.
2. Like a real nose, it allows correct breathing function. Unlike other similar products, Practi- Man presents a new system to develop the breathing practice in a very realistic way. The manikin nose is connected to the lung by a valve. This valve also has a non air return system, this helps to avoid contagions during training courses with more students at a time. Also, if the nostrils are not closed properly, the lungs won´t get filled and the chest won´t lift.
3. Practi- Man is a light weight simulator, even though it is a two- in- one product. This is especially relevant when the trainer needs to transport more manikins.
4. Practi- Man includes a bag and mat to make the CPR training much easier.
5. Very easy and fast to assembly and disassembly.
6. Practi- Man meets current regulations marked by the 2015 Guidelines.
This product is manufactured under European requirements and is TÜV certified. Practi- Man is already presented all over Europe and the USA, also in many countries like, Korea, Brazil, Japan and mexico which are just a few examples.
- Dimensions of Practi- Man: 61 x 45,7 x 25,4 cm / 24x18x10 in
- Weight: 2,202 KG / 4lb
- 2 years waranty
- 1 Service- Pack, 1 Valve, 1 Face Shield, 2 Sanitizing wipes and a pair of gloves.
- Manual: includes how to assembly/disassembly, using recommendations and cleaning.
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!