- Describe the steps of CPR
- Describe the signs and action steps for severe airway obstruction in the responsive and unresponsive victim
- Describe the links in the Chain of Survival
- Describe the signs & symptoms of common life threatening emergencies
- Recognize and initiate early management of peri-arrest conditions that may result in cardiac arrest or complicate resuscitation outcome
- Demonstrate proficiency in providing BLS care, including prioritizing chest compressions and integrating automated external and manual defibrillator use
- Recognize and manage respiratory or cardiac arrest until termination of resuscitation or transfer of care, including immediate post–cardiac arrest care
- Recognize and initiate early management of acute coronary syndromes, including appropriate disposition
- Identify normal vs. abnormal cardiac rhythms and the appropriate pharmacologic and electrical therapies;
- Demonstrate relieving chocking in the responsive and unresponsive victim of any age
- Demonstrate performing 1 and 2-rescuer CPR for adult, child and infant victims
- Demonstrate giving breaths for adult, child and infant victims and the use of various airway and oxygen adjuncts
- Demonstrate effective communication as a member or leader of a resuscitation team and recognize the impact of team dynamics on overall team performance
- State the indications & dosages of medications used in cardiopulmonary arrest and the effects on the cardiovascular system
- Manage cardiac arrest until return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC), termination of resuscitation, or transfer of care.
- Identify and treat ischemic chest pain and expedite the care of patients with acute coronary syndromes
- Recognize other life-threatening clinical situations, such as stroke, and provide effective initial care and transfer to reduce disability and death.
- Demonstrate effective communication as a member or leader of a resuscitation team and recognize the impact of team dynamics on overall team performance.
ONLINE PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION OPTION
PAY AT THE BANK
1. Visit your bank and make payments using these details: Medical World Nigeria, 1019741168, United Bank for Africa (UBA)
2. Return to this page after making payment and click 'PAY AT THE BANK' to complete course registration
3. Enter your Full name, Teller number, GSM number, State where you would be attending the class, Email Address and click SUBMIT
ENQUIRIES: 08105233399, 08035091993 or Email email@example.com
1. MINIMUM CLASS SIZE IS 9 STUDENTS; MEDICALWORLD NIGERIA RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RESCHEDULE A CLASS TO THE NEXT TWO SCHEDULED DATES IF THE CLASS SIZE IS NOT REACHED.
2. Students are encouraged to register and receive training manuals prior training date
3. We issue same day certifications
4. Register using your Full names as you would want it to appear on the certificates
5. Course is internationally certified by the American Heart Association (AHA)
5. NO REFUNDS ONCE PAYMENT FOR A CLASS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
6. We offer In-house/ On-site training available on request at your convenience for a minimum of 9 students