Onstream Group - With more than three decades of global industry experience, the company is now structured as a group of business units, each with its own specialisations. Through these units, the Group can provide tailored services to address the needs of our clients worldwide in the most effective and competitive manner.
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Senior Medical Officer (Expat)
* Provide high standard Medicare for all entitled patients – staff, dependants, retirees, retiree spouse, and contracted personnel in emergencies
* Receive and manage all medical emergencies at all times. 24/7;
* Supervise referral cases and follow-up care of referred patients;
* Write and receive medical reports and sick-offs;
* Manage our relationship with retainer clinics and specialists for referred patients, cost optimization, quality of service and concerns of patients;
* Provides systematic tracking of diseases through Health surveillance and therefore prevent serious pathologies.
* Inform collectively through preventive campaigns and issue medical alerts/ Advisory to management and staff in situations of disasters and epidemic.
* Ensure compliance with the medical policies of the company in all activities
* Provide international standard Medicare within budget;
* Monitor for quality assurance, the standard of care received from our retainer ship clinics and specialist.
* Familiarize self with CLIENT emergency procedures, carry out assigned responsibilities safely and report any incident, unsafe act or operation.
* Ensure all personnel under his / her supervision are well trained and aware of their HSE responsibilities with continuous monitoring to check compliance
* Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Diploma in Emergency Medicine, Diploma in Medicine de Catastrophe, Diploma in Occupational Medicine.
* Strong experience in Tropical Medicine/Occupational Medicine and at least 15 years post-qualification experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: When the page opens, click on "Senior Medical Officer (Expat)"
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!