A leading Oil, Gas and Green Energy company, with an exponential growth plan, that is currently setting the pace in treatment and recycling as an alternative green energy source in Nigeria, is seeking the services of an experienced production professional to fill the position below:
Position: Laboratory Supervisor
Location: Any City, Nigeria
* Plan, manage and supervise the activities of a centralized laboratory and perform standard chemical, biological and microbiological tests in all areas of production laboratory to assure their delivery in an accurate and timely fashion using proper safety precautions.
* Conducts chemical and physical laboratory tests of liquids, and petroleum materials and also anclyzs test data for variety of purposes, like product development, quality control and research
* Sets up laboratory equipment instrumentation required for tests, research, or process control.
* Tests analyzes products such as petroleum to determine strength, stability purity, chemical content & other characteristics
* Prepare chemical solutions for use in processing materials, following standardized formulas or experimental procedures
* Management of laboratory day-day operations, and ensure quality control of products/ feedstocks, plant laboratory equipment, solutions and standards.
* Drive laboratory accreditation, quality assurance and ensure compliance with the relevant regulatory bodies.
The successful applicant will be expected to meet the following minimum requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree in Laboratory Science and Technology, Industrial Chemistry or any relevant discipline, with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division.
* A higher degree may be an added advantage.
* At least 7 years post NYSC cognate experience in petroleum refining, petro-chemical, petroleum downstream or lube oil Laboratory Services.
* Have 2 years leadership experience in supervisory capacity.
* Ability to deliver quality results across functional requirements
* Ability to lead team to deliver requisite results.
* Superior written and verbal communication abilities.
* Ability to improve processes across multiple teams
* Ability to carry out independent analytical research
* Must be a registered member of the Nigerian Institute of Science Laboratory and Technology
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Only successfully shortlisted candidates be contacted.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!