Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the Oil and Gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Provision of Nursing Service
Req I D: Req-1109
* Actively involved in emergency and primary treatment for accidents and illnesses; organize first aid as necessary and assist in evacuation where necessary.
* Take directives from the Medical Officer and /or Head of Nursing for the general administration, maintenance and arrangement of the CLINIC.
* Ready to work both day and night shifts
* Maintain accurate MEDICAL records of all activities and produce reports and statistics periodically as may be required.
* Maintain a log of daily consultations, hospitalization and transfer to retainer hospitals.
* Ensure that high standards are maintained regarding infection control in the out-patient and hospitalization areas and others as may be necessary.
* Ensure proper disposal of medical waste.
* Conduct periodic deep cleaning of all patient areas.
* Nurses must be less than 40years of age and must hold a recognized diploma in general nursing and midwifery.
* Additional qualification in Paediatric and Emergency Nursing will be an added advantage.
* Must be registered with the nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria and must in addition, posses a valid licence.
* 10 years of working experience of which last 5 years continual practice in any one or 2 of the following areas in a reputable hospital; Accident and emergency, intensive care unit, operating theatre, Medical or Surgical wards and paediatrics.
* Basic computer knowledge with emphasis on MS Word and MS Excel packages.
* To company's Head of Nursing/ Manager for all aspects of their routine and emergency duties
* To company's Senior Medical Officer for professional directives, support and advice.
* HSE, BSc, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, QA/QC
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
NEW YEAR PROMO: Invitation To A 3 Day Nursing Clinical Skills Practice Workshop (3 CEU, Suturing, BLS, ACLS, Advaned ECG, Airway Mgt)
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!