The American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Course is the foundation for saving lives after cardiac arrest. The AHA’s BLS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. This video-based, Instructor-led course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both in-facility and prehospital settings.
For healthcare professionals who need the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner.
American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS) 2018 Training Schedule
LAGOS: Renal dialysis Center 19B adeboye Solanke Street, off Allen avenue, ikeja
PORTHARCOURT: National Association of Nigerian Nurses and Midwives (NANNM) House, By sasun Hotel, Off ordinance Junction, Transamadi, Port Harcourt
ABUJA: Garki Hospital Conference Hall, Area 8, Abuja * For collection of manuals, contact Mr Okoibu at Garki Hospital on: 08026074513
ACCOUNT NAME: Medicalworld Nigeria
BANK: U.B.A (1019741168)
1. Minimum Class size for each class is 9 Students, We reserve the rights to move class to the next scheduled date if the class size is not reached.
2. Students must receive training manuals a minimum of two weeks prior training date
3. Registered students must send their full names as would be preferred on the certificates via email firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS 081052333995.
4. NO REFUNDS ONCE PAYMENT FOR A CLASS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
In-house/ On-site training at your convenience and dates are available on request for a minimum of 9 students
PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION:
ONLINE PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION OPTION
1. Click 'PAY ONLINE',
2. Enter your Full name, Teller number, GSM number, select state where you would be attending the class, email Address and click PAY NOW
3. Select either 'PAY WITH CARD' or 'PAY WITH BANK'
4. Enter your Card details and click 'PAY' to pay with card OR
5. Select your bank and input your 10 digit account number and click 'verify account', input your date of birth and token sent to your phone to complete course registration
PAY AT THE BANK
1. Visit your bank and make payments using these details: Medical World Nigeria, 1019741168, United Bank for Africa (UBA)
2. Return to this page after making payment and click 'PAY AT THE BANK' to complete course registration
3. Enter your Full name, Teller number, GSM number, State where you would be attending the class, Email Address and click SUBMIT
Enquiries: email@example.com or 08105233399
Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Health Professionals
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!