Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Position: Medical Quality Services Officer
Job Nature: Rotational
Job Type: Contracts
• Initiating the accreditation process, and following through in close relationship with the selected international accrediting agency (JCI, COHSASA…), communicating on this essential matter and assisting the SMO and staff in implementing all processes and procedures in line with the above accreditation.
• Assistance to Project Team for the redesign, extension building and commissioning of the facility with the aim of increasing the number of beds and extending the range of services.
• Assisting and providing the SMO with guidance for organization of services, patient care quality, consent process, patient safety, medical records, infection control, staffing…
• Establishment of protocols and policies as per international standard;
• Inspiring and motivating all staff to contribute, develop and learn
• Device ways to improve everyday practice and clinical outcomes;
• Continuous monitoring of services for improvement;
• Commitment to prevent adverse events that may occur;
• Improving consumer / patient satisfaction and outcomes.
• Assistance to SMO and Chief Nursing Officer in familiarizing medical staff with their new environment and equipment;
• Health, Safety and Environmental Responsibilities; hygiene supervision and evaluation of risk/hazard.
• Responsible and committed to excellence in care provision, in creating a culture of quality, patient safety, efficiency and accountabilitytowards patient care.
• Coaching the team in all processes and procedures prior to their implementation.
• New Clinic’s quality of services is to be considered in close relationship with the CMO, SMO, head of the pharmacy and the Medical Admin. & Method Manager, in all aspects right from the start
• Recognized diploma of Nursing
• 15 years post qualification experience, previous experiences in Hospital International Accreditation Programs, emergency intensive care unit and HSE procedures.
• Practical experience in medical support Offshore or Onshore Oil Industry and in isolated environment
• Up-to-date knowledge of modern medical equipment and methods
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!