On 26/Apr/2017 / In Oil and Gas Jobs
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Position: Medical Doctor
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotational
* Actively involved in emergency and primary treatment for accidents and illnesses; organize first aid as necessary and assist in evacuation where necessary
* Take directives from the Chief Medical Officer, Senior Medical Officer and/or Medical Officer for the general administration, maintenance and arrangement of the CLINIC.
* Ensure that high standards are maintained regarding infection control in the out-patient and hospitalization areas and others as may be necessary.
* Participate in regular first aid instruction for staff and dependants and drills for first aid teams and emergency support staff.
* Offer support and advise on the completion of accident & incident report forms, including follow up and investigation on accidents, and carry out health surveillance with respect to legislative and COMPANY`s requirements
* Initiate, control, record and provide input and advice with all matters hazardous to health.
* Candidate must be between the age of 35 - 40 years old
* MBBS Degree with 10 years working experience with at least 5 years of continua practice
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft office
* Should also have practical experience in medical support Offshore or Onshore Oil Industry and in isolated environment
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!