Hobark International Limited, is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Position: Medical Quality (Accreditation) Services Supervisor
Req I D: Req-1106
* Initiating the accreditation process, and following through in close relationship with the selected international accrediting agency (JCI, COHSASA...), communicating on this essential matter and assisting the SMO and staff in implementing all processes and procedures in line with the above accreditation.
* Assistance to Project Team for the redesign, extension building and commissioning of the facility with the aim of increasing the number of beds and extending the range of services.
* Assisting and providing the SMO with guidance for organization of services, patient care quality, consent process, patient safety, medical records, infection control, staffing…
* Establishment of protocols and policies as per international standard;
* Inspiring and motivating all staff to contribute, develop and learn
* Device ways to improve everyday practice and clinical outcomes;
* Continuous monitoring of services for improvement;
* Commitment to prevent adverse events that may occur;
* Improving consumer / patient satisfaction and outcomes.
* Assistance to SMO and Chief Nursing Officer in familiarizing medical staff with their new environment and equipment;
* Health, Safety and Environmental Responsibilities; hygiene supervision and evaluation of risk/hazard.
* Responsible and committed to excellence in care provision, in creating a culture of quality, patient safety, efficiency and accountability towards patient care.
* Coaching the team in all processes and procedures prior to their implementation.
* New Clinic’s quality of services is to be considered in close relationship with the CMO, SMO, head of the pharmacy and the Medical Admin. & Method Manager, in all aspects right from the start
* Senior Chief Nursing Officer with 15 years' post qualification experience;
* Previous experiences in Hospital International Accreditation Programmes;
* Professional qualification in Emergency Nursing; good knowledge of emergency and HSE procedures;
* Up-to-date knowledge of modern medical equipment and methods;
* Fluent in English
* Good computerization practice and good software's knowledge
* HSE, BSc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!