On 12/Jul/2016 / In NGO Jobs
German Leprosy and TB Relief Association (GLRA) is a not-for-profit, non-sectarian, international non-governmental organisation founded in 1957. It has its headquarters in Wuerzburg, Germany.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
* Conduct routine monitoring visits to project sites. This will comprise 50% of the job
* Ensure that the quality of programme/project monitoring and evaluation in the sites is of international standard and quality by supporting the development and implementation of appropriate mechanisms to ensure quality.
* Assist in the development and maintenance of the web-based data capture of the programme and provide technical assistance and training to the staff at the sites responsible for data entry.
* On a monthly /quarterly basis, analyse project/state level data and provide reports to National office and local partners.
* Participate in project assessments, evaluations and design teams
* Document lessons learned and best practices in monitoring and evaluation, according to guidelines.
* Remain informed of current issues regarding monitoring and evaluation of programmes in the TBL/HIV/AIDS/STI fields by review of current literature and be alert to any implication of such research for project and programme activities.
Qualification and Experience
* Good First Degree
* 3 years of practical experience in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating disease prevention and control activities
* Proven competence in modern training skills and/or ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship
* Good knowledge of strategies for prevention, treatment and care of TBL/HIV/AIDS
Additional Desirable Skills/Experience
* Good knowledge and ability to use computer software for word processing, spreadsheets and basic epidemiological/statistical analysis
* Demonstrated abilities for teamwork
* Experience in working with bilateral or multilateral organisations in the country.
* The post does require extensive travelling for field-work
* Female candidates and candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV's to: MEofficer16@gmail.com
* Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
* An interview will be conducted and will contain a written test, and its scheduled to take place during the Second week of August, 2016.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!