On 14/Apr/2016 / In NGO Jobs
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health NGOs in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health, HIV&AIDS prevention, and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal andState Governments of Nigeria, the British Department for International Development (DFID) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), as well as the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria among otherinternational donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons due to new programme initiatives and growth. We offer professional sopportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We require competentcandidates for the following positions:
Position: Assistant Manager, Strategic Behaviour Change Communication (A360 Project) - Abuja
Job Reference Code: AsstMgrBCC-ext
This is an Assistant Manager position reporting to the Director of Marketing Communications. The Behaviour Change Communication Specialist will be responsible for documenting activities, producing reader friendly reports for donors, internal/external partners and media consumption. SlHe will create and maintain social media presence for the A360 project, promoting and creating awareness for the project through publicity campaigns and providing administrative support. SlHe 'Will be responsible for developing communications, outreach and marketing strategies (including message delivery and packaging options) for national, state and local initiatives that aim to influence and change behavior of adolescents. The successful candidate will also draft content for articles in technical and general media publications, newsletters, knowledge and technology transfer platforms. SlHe will collaborate with program staff and coordinate production of videos, online presence and social media campaigns that leverage program outcomes of the project.
• Must possess a first degree in Mass Communication, Theatre Arts or any of the humanities.
• Minimum of five (5) years work experience in the media or strategic communications department in a Non-Governmental Organisation.
• Highly developed inter-personal and organisational skills
• Creativity and initiative are important tor this position and must be demonstrable.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Collaborative and relationship management skills.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Publisher or Corel draw, Power Point.
• Demonstrable experience in actual execution of social media activities including evidence of personal Blogs/tweets, and management of third party social media platforms, including; but not limited to Facebook, Foursquare, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Google+ and Path.
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should visit our career page on this website – (www.sfhnigeria.org/careers) to apply for any of these positions. Please note that applicants will be required to register on the SFH SAP recruitment portal, providing their detailed information.
Subsequently, a registration confirmation will be received at the registered email address. On receipt of the registration confirmation, return to the SFH website, log-in to the recruitment portal and apply for the vacant position of choice. Do note that all applicants will need to carefully follow the instructions provided on the website and should be ready to upload a CV. Please note also that attempts to apply for more than one position or for a position not qualified for will result in automatic disqualification. These vacancies will be available for two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!