On 14/Apr/2016 / In NGO Jobs
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health NGOs in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health, HIV&AIDS prevention, and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal andState Governments of Nigeria, the British Department for International Development (DFID) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), as well as the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria among otherinternational donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons due to new programme initiatives and growth. We offer professional sopportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We require competentcandidates for the following positions:
Position: Assistant Manager, Monitoring & Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL) - Gates Project
Job Reference Code: AMGRMERLgates-ext
Reporting to the Assistant Director-Research and Evaluation, the successful candidate will be required to support in Monitoring and Evaluation to implement the Performance Management Plans (PMP) of the MNHC project, which includes planning, participating and implementing studies, surveys and all related data and information collecting activities for the project. SlHe will implement other monitoring and evaluation training and capacity development activities of the project. The successful candidate will coordinate the conduct of field research and M&E related activities at the implementation sites. SIRe will ensure that the project data are collected, collated and of high quality.
• Must possess a first degree in ScienceslMedicallBehavioural/Social Sciences or its equivalent in a relevant field.
• Must have minimum of five (5) years post NYSC experience in implementing monitoring and evaluation of health and related programmes.
• Must have considerable expertise in mixed-methods (qualitative and quantitative) M&E and research.
• Must possess ability to analyze and interpret both quantitative and qualitative data to inform programming.
• Must be proficient in the use of SPSS, STAT A, Epi Info or CS Pro.
• Knowledge of DHIS database software will be of added advantage.
• Experience with conducting monitoring visits, utilizing checklist and other tools, including ability to develop M&E protocols are as tools as needed.
• Must have excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should visit our career page on this website – (www.sfhnigeria.org/careers) to apply for any of these positions. Please note that applicants will be required to register on the SFH SAP recruitment portal, providing their detailed information.
Subsequently, a registration confirmation will be received at the registered email address. On receipt of the registration confirmation, return to the SFH website, log-in to the recruitment portal and apply for the vacant position of choice. Do note that all applicants will need to carefully follow the instructions provided on the website and should be ready to upload a CV. Please note also that attempts to apply for more than one position or for a position not qualified for will result in automatic disqualification. These vacancies will be available for two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!