Spring Rock Energy is a privately held energy company with main focus in Oil and Gas and Power sectors of the energy domain. Our vision is to be the partner of choice for Technical partnerships, Joint ventures, Acquisitions, and Strategic business development on niche projects in the energy domain.
We are a newly established organization with strong knowledge of international best practices and the business environment in Africa.
We are recruiting for the Rig and Project based position on an offshore jack-up drilling rig in an oil and gas project:
Job Title: Medic
Project Alpha - Drilling Rigs Operations
- Provide medical care and primary first aid care in emergency cases, to all personnel onboard the rig.
- Maintain accurate medical records of personnel onboard.
- Advise supervisors of the need for a medical emergency evacuation of injured!sick crew member.
- Liaise with locator international shore-based medical facilities as and when required.
- Closely monitor all aspects of health and hygiene in catering facilities including freezers and refrigeration food storage.
- Advise supervisors on occupational health, hygiene, nutrition and other related matters.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar position on drilling Rigs.
- Minimum qualification: Valid healthcare practitioner's license issued by the national governing or licensing board acceptable to the Flag State maritime authority
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter stating the position applied for and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy to:email@example.com