Abt Associates, an intemational development organization composed of a multi-disciplinary group of dedicated professionals who provide technical assistance, research, analysis, and practical training services in more than 128 countries, seeks candidates for the USAID Strengthening Health Outcomes through the Private Sector (SHOPS) project in Nigeria. SHOPS focuses on improving availability, quality, and coverage of essential health products and services in family planning and reproductive health, maternal and child health, HIV/AIDS, and other health areas through the private sector
NIGERIA PROGRAM COORDINATOR, ZINC/ORS
The Program Coordinator will serve as the lead advisorforthe SHOPS diarrhea management program in Nigeria. He/she will work with private commercial sector health providers (most notably manufacturers and importers) to ensure continuous supply of quality, affordable ORS and zinc products in the Nigerian market.
Specific tasks and responsibilities include;
• Develop MOUs and marketing plans with manufacturers and suppliers of ORS and zinc to solidify partnership.
• Negotiate grants and incentives to promote branded products.
• Organize market activations.
• Conduct trainings for manufacturers and suppliers' detailing/sales teams.
• Monitor retail outlets and the commercial supply chain to ensure that product sales/marketing information is reaching retail outlets, especially in rural areas, and that the wholesale/distributor system is working to ensure product availability.
• Work with relevant professional associations and regulatory authorities to ensure delivery of continuing medical education/seminars and supportive supervision to vendors and other private providers.
• Coordinate and oversee demand generation activities with radio stations and community-based organizations conducting community mobilization.
• Coordinate research activities (retail audits, mystery client surveys, or HH surveys).
• Liaise with SFH, CHAliother partners/NPHCDA on development and placement of provider and caregiver focused generic advertising messages and materials.
• Other duties as assigned to enhance ORS and zinc marketing.
• Educational degree in pharmacy or marketing
• At least five years of working experience in sales and marketing in the pharmaceutical marketing industry in Nigeria.
• Thorough understanding of Nigeria pharmaceutical industry and wholesale/retail distribution systems.
• Experience working in development programs and dealing with donor communities.
• Good writing and communication skills.
To Apply: Please put the position title in the subject line and attach a cover letter and CV and e-mail to: ShopsNigeriaJobs@abtassoc.com
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!