On 08/Dec/2014 / In Oil and Gas Jobs
Talent Bureau was born out of an increased demand for ‘service’. Our services are designed to take the stress of recruitment off our clients. We take the time to clearly understand our client’s specific requirements so that only the right candidates with the right profiles are recruited.
• Administer nursing care to ill injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
• May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
• Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
• Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions.
• Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
• Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
• Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
• Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here
to apply online.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND: Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics and Healthcare Professionals
GET THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION FIRST AID CPR AED CERTIFICATE
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!