Getz Pharma, a member Company of Getz Group, USA is one of the fastest growing pharmaceuticals; a major regional player having more than 3,500 employees in over 22 countries and a World Health Organization (WHO) Pre-qualification certified Quality Control Laboratory.
The company offers a rewarding and progressive career in a value-driven transparent and empowered culture of innovation and passion. If you would like to work with this kind of a company and have the desire to excel in a highly competitive and fast paced environment, please apply in confidence.
MEDICAL INFORMATION OFFICERS
• Regular visits to hospitals, clinics, pharmacists, private clinics, and other heatthcare facilities with the goal of selling prescription drugs.
• Acquire products knowledge and disease and deliver market and clinical researches to healthcare professionals.
• Monitor prescription data to ensure achievement of sales targets.
• Maintain a computerized database to record all sales and generate periodical reports
• Science Graduate, preferably a Pharmacist with 3-5 years of experience in pharma sales of ethical products,
Method of Application
Interested candidate are encouraged to send resume along with a recent passport size photograph to:
Human Resources Department,
Getz Pharma Nigeria Limited,
13 - Cappa Avenue, Palmgrove Estate,
Latest by 30th, November 2014. Applications may also be sent online via email at email@example.com
Strict confidentiality will be maintained. Please specify the position and location applied for on your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further assessments. We are an equal opportunity employer.